Monday, August 24, 2009

Dekada DevCom

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...


Development Communication in now on its 10th year.


Development Communication waving its 10th anniversary theme, " Development Communication: daring, dashing and determined," is now revealing its little and big victories during the past ten years.


Active students and alumni of the institution will gather to celebrate another year of prosperity and camaraderie. It shall also showcase the students potential, talents and skills in their own respective fields, the develpment journalism, the community broadcasting, and the educational communication. Above all, they shall be asisted by the ever responsible and supportive faculty teachers of the said institution. Together, they will rock the school even during midterm examinations.


Development Communication and Development Communication Society have continually evolved to be a more prosperous program in Benguet State University upholding higher standards and taeacher-student relationship. It had surpassed enormous obstacles and had overcome great challenges.


Amidst the dark starting years of being unnoticed and unknown, it is now stepping in its lime light and revealing its identity to the public. The countless struggles of the program to be well known in the school campus and as well in the community had finally bear its sweet fruit. Today, they are now on the toughest competition in the university raising its banner high and as well as promoting development among individuals. They too serves as a catalyst of change.


No matter what other people say, it stood firm and had continued the battle.


As a student of this developing institution, I have come to love it. Here, I learned a lot of things, on academic, on attitude and behavior development, and much more on communicating with others and reaching out to the grassroots or the common people. In here, I gained a lot of great friends. It continued to inspire me to write. Never did I imagined before that I would have this kind of career. Nevertheless, everything that I had witnessed and learned here had pushed me to love this kind of thing.


Everything that I have successfully accomplished is because of my passion brought out by Development Communication and every people involved in here. Above all, I believe that this is God's will for me.


I hope that this program shall continue to live up on its name.


DevCom rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment