Tuesday, August 4, 2009

JUST ANOTHER RAINY DAY...


Trekking the road of Barangay Poblacion, La Trinidad Benguet under the pouring rain is a very tiring task. Though it was holiday and it was raining, we still pursue our ocular survey. We have to accomplish something this week so we won’t be hard up in doing other school stuff.

I left home early without an umbrella. The rain had stopped that time anyway but before arriving at my destination, it started to rain again and I had to run as fast as I could so I won’t get wet. Luckily, it didn’t pour hard. I had to photocopy our questionnaire, so I had to be early. I waited quite long before the photocopy was done. I was desperately praying for the rain to stop but unfortunately it didn’t. I had to wait at one of the computer shop there where we dev.com students usually stay. I felt relieved to have seen some of my companions. We then proceed to Poblacion to conduct our survey.

The place was subdivided into three zones. Our group took the 2nd zone. We were three in the group, all of them were my friends and it felt good to be with them. Only one of us has an umbrella and the two of us who don’t have an umbrella had to rely on our hoods. It was fun actually. Even if it was raining, we marched house to house to conduct our survey. But of course we had to stop when the rain would pour harder.

We were able to finish the survey just before lunch. We had lunch on one of the store there. We ate instant noodles while watching the TV featuring the death of former president Cory Aquino. At the same time, we gossiped. When all groups have gathered, we then planned our next task which is the readership survey on all barangays of La Trinidad. We were grouped again and we were able to accomplish the task quick.

After which, we parted ways.

It was really a very tiring day. My energy is drained, my head is throbbing that I forgot to go to one of my friends house for a food trip. Nevertheless, I enjoyed that holiday.It was worth all the sacrifice. And I must thank God for keeping us safe all throughout the day.


It was a lovely rainy day and tomorrow will just be another rainy day..

No comments:

Post a Comment