Saturday, August 15, 2009

oF pAsSi0n aNd dEDicAti0n...




Passion and dedication is what a student needs from a teacher.




A student who sees his teacher as a passionate and dedicated person will in return become a passionate and dedicated student. Teaching as they say is the most noblest profession beacause its the mother of all professon. Teachers should be a model to everyone especially to their students.




As a student, I work better when I see that the person who taught me to do it has the passion and dedication on his job. It's as if driving me to become like him. They work hard not just because it is a necessity but because its their calling, their passion. And seeing passionate people like them inspires me in a lot of ways. It's just telling me in an indirect way that I should also pursue my assignments or any requirements not just because you have to but because you want and you love to.




This past few days, I encounter few of those. I love listening to their stories. It's very inspiring. They say that their passion to their recent organization or program always drag them back there to check out what's happening or sometimes, they're reaching out their hand to help it. No matter how busy they are, but the passion that had engulfed their hearts have always find ways to reconnect themselves on a certain thing where their passion lies.




This sem, I've been loaded with many requirements to accomplish as soon as possible. I observed that there are lot of opportunities coming and there a are alot of requirements to finish before the midterm exam will arrive. The pressure is building in me. In fact, Im having the hard time to decide which one should I finish first. I don't want to drop any of those loads I'm holding. I want to carry it out and accompsh it. Those are important missions to accomplish. No matter how pressured I am, I still strive to reach my goal. Seeing people who once encounter such things and have successfully accomplished their mission have continously empowered me to do so. And I'm very glad to have meet and known them.




May there be more people passionate and dedicated as them.


I give my highest salute to all of you.


Thank you for the empowerment and encouragement.










No comments:

Post a Comment