Monday, August 31, 2009

o9-o1-o9






o9-o1-o9


Nene.. ..can't you hear it?
Its deafening..
why can't you hear it..

The beat of the drum.
boom,boom,boom!
The hum, the thud...
blog!

can't you hear it?

The sound of the gong.
tong, tong, tong!
The ring of the bell, of the telephone.
ting, ting!..cring, cring!
why can't you hear it?

Your not deaf, are you?
You can hear it.. you can..
What did you heard last?
Is it the cry and moans of the other children?
Or the wail of the helpless parents?
Or the loud clang of the bell?
Or the loud bang of the guns, of the bombs, of violence?
pls. don't mind those..
Fear not, Nene..
Fear not..

Wake up..Nene.. wake up..
hear me please. I beg you..
wake up now..
I heard your shout just a while ago.
you're calling my name, don't you?
Now wake up, look at me.. I am here now.
Hear me 'cause I heard you..
Hold my hand..
lean on me.. Hear my heart..It's pounding, beating for you...

Oh!..shut up!

why would i wake you.. when yours no longer beat like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment